We have lots of great things going on for every man in the church! Scroll down to see our upcoming events. And make sure you’re always up to date! Sign up for men’s ministry updates via text below and sign up for our monthly email newsletter.
Get Text Alerts
Don’t ever be out of the loop again! To get on our Men’s Ministry Text List just send @FWPCmen to (817) 912-5174. You’ll start getting alerts for every men’s event. Of course you can cancel at any time.
Contact Chris Jordan (cjordan[at]eavi.com) with any questions.
Men’s Small Groups
We encourage every man in the church to be involved in the lives of other men. We need real relationships for discipleship and growth. We need chances to share all the good and bad things in life with one another. We need prayer and we need to pray for others. We have found one of the ways these things best happen is in the context of small groups (5-10 men) that meet regularly with one another. The groups may study the Bible, a book or a topic but the main point is not study but building relationships. If you’re interested in joining a group like this contact Ryan Moore (ryan[at]fortworthpca.org) or 423-667-3044. and he will get you plugged in!
MISSION & VISION
The Men’s Ministry of FWPC was borne out of an effort to train and equip men to follow Jesus in all the uniqueness of their vocations. To that end, by God’s grace, FWPC’s Men’s Ministry is pursuing the following goals:
- To give our men a deeper grasp and taste of the GOSPEL of Jesus Christ so that they live it out in every area of their lives.
- To equip men to be gracious, wise, and effective leaders in their HOMES.
- To enable our men to exercise their gifts in the ministry of the CHURCH.
- To equip our men to understand their responsibilities in WORK and society within a biblical framework.
- To provide opportunity for life-changing RELATIONSHIPS with the fellowship of our men.