We believe that for His glory and for our rescue God united himself to our sin and misery by sending His own Son to become a true human being, the God-man, Jesus Christ, who:
– lived a perfect life for us
– bore our sins in his body on the cross
– was raised from the dead for us
– now reigns over all things for us
– will one day reconcile all things to himself
– will resurrect us his people
– will judge and remove those who have rejected God
– will usher in the new heavens and new earth
We believe we will live in His presence forever in a restored and renewed creation, as people perfected in love and happiness.
We believe the new creation began in the death and resurrection of Christ and His people participate in that new creation even now and will participate in its consummation in the final day.
We believe that all people everywhere are summoned by God to believe in His Son Jesus Christ in order to:
– be rescued from sin and ultimate destruction
– be restored into a relationship of favor and intimacy with God
– await the coming of the Lord Jesus who will unite all things in himself
We believe there is no other way to be in fellowship with God than through Jesus Christ.
He alone has lived a perfect life. He alone has born the punishment for sin. He alone has defeated death through resurrection. He alone has restored humanity to rightful rule over creation. He alone is the Savior of mankind and of creation.